Buffer pad planning requirements
1. It has good absorption of impact energy and oscillation energy to reduce the impact and oscillation transmitted to the product.
2. Disperse the stress on the product and protect the appearance and convex part of the product.
3. Prevent the product from moving in the packaging container and contact between products.
4. It has good damage resistance, environmental stability (temperature and humidity stability) and physical compatibility (anti-static, etc.).
5. Recyclable and easy to dispose.
Clear package flow environment
All the external factors that package contacts in the circulation are circulation environment factors. Circulation environment factor is the primary external factor that causes package damage. There are three main types of environmental factors that affect the planning of pulp molded cushion
1. Physical and mechanical elements mainly refer to external elements such as impact and oscillation in the transport link and stacking in the storage link. Before planning the pulp molding buffer pad, it is advisable to fully understand the handling equipment, handling height, transport methods and means in the transport link, as well as the stacking layers in the storage link, etc. The oscillation will cause the fiber on the surface of the pulp molding buffer pad to fall and scratch the surface of the packaged product, and make relative adjustment according to different product characteristics.
2. Biochemical elements, mainly including temperature, humidity, rainwater, radiation, harmful gases, microorganisms and other natural conditions. Among them, the humidity of transportation and storage has the greatest impact on the molded pulp cushion, which may lead to the risk of damping failure of the cushion.
3. Human factors mainly refer to rough loading and unloading. The drop impact caused by the loading and unloading process is the most serious damage to the package, which is the primary consideration.
Clear nature of packaged products
The packaged product is the research goal of pulp molding product planning. Before the structural planning, the primary properties related to the planning must be clear, including the shape, quality, scale, brittle value, vulnerable parts, accessories and size of the packaged product. In addition, it is necessary to understand the planning requirements of customers.
Selection of pulp molding materials
According to the different raw materials and their proportions, there are mainly five kinds of pulp molding materials: paper pulp, waste corrugated board, waste newspaper, paper scraps, and corrugated paper and newspaper mixed materials. The function of pulp molding data depends on the raw material ratio, production process, production equipment and other factors. The functional parameters can be obtained by testing their products.
According to the properties of the packaged products and the detailed planning requirements such as cost, select the appropriate pulp molding data.
1. Small light electronic products have low buffer function requirements and high appearance requirements, so they can select waste newspaper and original pulp with soft material properties.
2. Medium, heavy or precious electronic products have high requirements for strength and buffering function. According to the properties of detailed products, choose different proportion of corrugated paper and newspaper mix materials.
Planning of molded cushion for pulp
Formulation of the planning plan: in addition to fully understanding the circulation environment of the package, the nature of the packaged products, and the selection of appropriate pulp molding materials, it is also necessary to understand the planning requirements of the customers, the dimensions of the outer packing boxes of the packaged products, etc., and on this basis, formulate a number of feasible plans.
1. Up and down pad type. Due to the limitation of the outer packing box, the buffer area of the packing method is small, and the requirement of the structure planning is high, but the size of the packing is small and the production cost is low. For products with large width, the method of upper and lower bottom corner pad can be considered for packaging.
2. Front and rear pad type. Related to the up and down pad type, the front and back pad type has larger protection area and more structural planning methods, so the planning is less difficult, but the pad size is smaller and the production cost is high. For products with smaller thickness, the packaging method tends to be comprehensive packaging.
3. Stacking pad type. According to the above two methods, the packaging method is not only suitable for the product packaging with high strength and buffer requirements, but also for the packaging with a long distance between the buffer support surface of the product and the inner and outer surface of the outer packaging box.
4. Combined gasket. As for heavy or precious electronic products, the paper pulp molding data alone can not meet the requirements of buffer planning, and corrugated cardboard structure or honeycomb cardboard can be added as an assistant. In terms of the appearance protection of the packaged products, plastic film or corrugated board structure can be considered for the products; in order to prevent the pulp molding material fiber from adhering to the products, plastic film should be covered.
The article comes from: Zhongshan pulp molding http://www.jmyfbz.com/